Monday, July 22, 2013

The Beginning...

In college I was known as a spaz for my spur of the moment crazy ideas for fun, hot air jacuzzis, picnics on billboards, cow painting, roadtrips to buy cameras...ahh the memories. Of course i had a partner in crime
and the two of us came up with some doozies, twins separated at birth stories, only having 4 toes, ding dong celebrations and grandma makes alot of cookies! I blame it on the lack of sleep college students thrive on. So fast forward a couple decades and I am a mother of 6 which lends to a certain amount of spaziness in itself! Now my spur of the moment crazy ideas lead to all things pertaining to kiddos to which they look at me weird and say "really?" But life is meant to be fun and enjoyed! I figured I would start a blog to document our journey to our new house...the one i purchased on CL for only $1,850!! yep thats right $1,850. Another of my harebrained ideas my hubby just shakes his head at :)

No comments:

Post a Comment